Monday, March 19, 2007

1.5 miles

Again, with the stroller. Not exactly high mileage, but at least it's not zero! My throat's STILL a little sore (4 weeks and counting...), but the coughing jags have stopped. Whew.

Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in another short run after work tomorrow. The weather's beautiful, and I need the miles.

In other news, I searched high and low for a replacement reservoir for my CamelBak. There are so few of them, that it was the same price to buy an entirely new FlashFlo system (pack + bladder) as it was just to buy the reservoir. It should arrive tomorrow, and I do solemnly swear to buy a tubing brush this time around. Since I'm no longer nursing (woohoo!) and don't need gallons of water on every run, I think I should look into a bottle carrier. I basically need a pocket for my cellphone and key, and a place to put a bottle of water. Any suggestions? Oh, and anyone want to buy a gently used FlashFlo pack that's missing the reservoir?

No comments: