Monday, December 10, 2007

Tri-ing hard!

My totals so far:
Run: 9.1
Bike: 40
Swim: 800 yds

Meaning I have a lot of work ahead of me still. 17.1 run, 72 miles bike, and 3424 on the swim. Um, yeah.

I attempted to do a ton on the bike and then a couple of miles running today, but after 15 on the bike, my legs were a little wobbly, and I was pretty sure I was going to wipe out and go flying off the back of the treadmill. So I only did one mile. And (cue the tiny violins) my swimsuit did that thing that swimsuits do - for months, they look brand new, and then suddenly one day, they're faded into unflattering, anatomy-highlighting patterns. So I have been really reluctant to swim in my ghetto suit, and just finally got around to ordering a new one. And my shoes are truly thrashed as well.

I have 11 days off over the xmas holiday, and am planning on hitting the gym big time. In fact, I told the Supportive Husband that what I really want for my birthday (which falls near xmas) is to go to the gym and run some, bike some, and swim some. And then get gussied up and be taken out for a nice dinner.

No comments: