Sunday, December 02, 2007

11 miles and congrats IronMo

First things first - IronMo qualified for Boston again!!!! Hotshot ran a 3:37 at CIM. WAY TO GO, IronMo! That is seriously hardcore. She's now a two time IronMan and a two time Boston Qualifier. Awesome!!!

And I took advantage of a rainy Sunday afternoon to head to the gym and do 11 miles on the bike. It only took me 38 minutes - the bikes at the other location fit me a little better, and are stationed right in front of a window. So I downloaded an old episode of Fresh Air and just pedaled my heart out. I was only going to do 10, but it went so much faster than I thought, so I just kept going. Then some abs and stretching, and I was home and showered by the time Max woke up. Only 97 miles to go on the bike!

1 comment:

iJuls said...

I didn't know that. Wow! That's great for her.