Saturday, September 08, 2007

What happens on DWR...

My only solace while running today was thinking up the blog entry I'd make when it was all over. Where to begin? The ankle I mildly twisted yesterday on my way to purchase an egg salad bagel suddenly feeling not so mildly twisted? The remnants of my cold working their way out? The late wake up resulting in stiff muscles and a foggy brain? The foggy brain making a questionable decision about whether to be on time or to, um, take care of some business? The humidity? The loose gravel?

What's there to say, really, except that I did a miserable, horrible, no good, very bad almost 8 miles on Dick Woods. And this morning at least, what happens on Dick Woods stays on Dick Woods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my 9 miles this morning at MHS/PVCC. Hang in there....