Thursday, September 06, 2007

Three...

...hour nap, that is. I should not have tempted fate yesterday by writing a long, newsy email to IronMo about my new plan for increased mileage. Because some little virus was reading it over my shoulder, and I woke up this morning with a killer headache, sore throat, achy joints, and swollen glands. And it was incredibly painful to look at light. Which is all the more ironic since I just broke my sunglasses and am still waiting for the replacement to arrive in the mail. I headed off to work anyway, since my mid-year performance review was today. I headed straight home after, and by that time was actually feeling a little better. I thought I'd eat lunch, watch last night's Top Chef on Tivo, and go for a quick run or walk before picking Max up early for daycare for a late afternoon of stroller walks and playground fun. I ate lunch, watched Top Chef, and then three hours later, was rudely awakened by the Supportive Husband coming home in between gigs. Waaaah?

The headache is gone, but everything else still feels crummy, including my eyes. How weird.

So, whatever. At least I know people are reading my blog!! Helloooooooo Robine!! I wouldn't have blogged at all today if I hadn't found out last night that you are hanging on my every word. And since I already know that IronMo reads, I am sure that I have readerS, plural!! What a joyful day in Blogland.

No comments: