Sunday, July 08, 2007

Catch-up

The blog fell by the wayside as it's been pretty busy around here, and we went on vacation. Since my last entry, I've done the following:
-Run 2 miles on a treadmill. It was even more boring than I thought it would be. In fact, I think I really only ran 1.5 on the treadmill, then did the rest on the teeny tiny indoor track.
-Done some random lifting, stretching, etc.
-Gone to the beach! I had two great morning runs on the beach. On the Fourth, I had to stop in the middle of my run to watch dolphins frolicking in the ocean. The only downside to this soothing, zen run is that now the treadmill will seem worse than ever.
-Missed two Saturday runs. Shameful. Buck Mountain is just over three months away.
-Registered (just in the nick of time) for the Women's 4 Miler.
-Spent quality time with family, and worked on upper body strength by toting my 30-lb toddler all over tarnation.

What's next? Back on the wagon! Back to the gym tomorrow, and a long run on Saturday. And, as the beach pictures make plain and undeniable, some serious ab/core work.

No comments: