Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Four miles*

*with stroller

Max's papa had Important Work to do this morning, so I took the boy with me on my run. I do this rarely, despite having not one but two jogging strollers. We set out in the big ole purple Baby Jogger II with the 20" wheels. It was a bit nippy, so I put socks and a hoodie on Max. He pulled off his socks before we even got out of the subdivision.

I surprised myself by actually getting a rhythm going while pushing the stroller. And all that extra weight meant a great upper-body workout. Max got to watch birds ("buh") and cars ("buh") and trucks ("buh") go by, so overall it was a win-win.

When we got home, he was all tuckered out. I gave him a snack and some water, and put him down for a nap. He slept for almost two hours, and woke up with a sweaty head and one side of his face all smushed.

1 comment:

Veeg said...

Hee! I miss sweaty baby head.