Monday, June 26, 2006

3 Miles

And I still walked half of it. I think my ark and back route is uphill both ways. That and it was approximately 118% humidity. And I'm sad that they've started taking apart the ark. Though the star trailers are back, and I saw a couple of goats the other day.

Mark gave the group a little speech Saturday morning. Something about how the Kenyans train. Screw the Kenyans, what's the latest training fad for nursing mamas?

And I finally broke down and forked over another $35 for a good sports bra. I got a different model than before - I wasn't crazy about the old one, even when it fit. I hope it works - today's run was not pretty. The girls were lightly compressed, and I swear the band didn't even touch my ribcage at all. So I had a big bouncing uniboob, which is not an improvement over individually bouncing boobs.

No comments: