Saturday, May 03, 2008

Pinking out

I headed over to the track the other night for Pink Lady training led by the awesome Francesca. The highlight was all of us taking off our shoes and running barefoot across the uber-groomed lacrosse practice field. Oh, heaven! Must make mental note to run barefoot on super high quality grass more often.

Meanwhile, I've been doing my best to keep up at the gym, sticking mostly to the bike and pool and weights. And I spend plenty of time running after Max. He rides his Razor Scuttle bug all over the neighborhood now, and gets so fast on the downhills that I have to jog to keep up.

As for my Pink Lady duties, I am a proud member of Team Miscellaneous! We will be decorating the track for the first day of training on June 14 at 7:45am (hint, hint). I will be pacing/coaching/assisting the beginners (that could be YOU!) and walkers. I can't wait!

1 comment:

iJuls said...

You had better be aware that Max will soon be REALLY fast on that thing. Keep up your running.