Thursday, November 15, 2007

1100 and yoga

A wonderful couple of days, exercise wise. I busted out 1100 (or was it 1150?) in the pool yesterday at lunch. Did it in just over 20 min, including a few laps of drill, and 25 of butterfly at the end. Go me. Mil desculpas to the folks in the other lane who were most certainly disrupted by my splashy thrashing.

And then today, a good, long yoga class. I am embarrassed to say that Max was not 2 months old the last time I went to yoga class. Things like nursing, running, and life kind of got in the way. Oh how I missed it, though. I hope I can make it a more regular gig.

2 comments:

IronMo said...

are you pluralizing your latin?

nerd.

that's why I love you!

Mama Marathon said...

Actually, it's Spanish for 1000 apologies!! But you're right, I am a nerd. :)