Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Recovery week

Truth be told, I pretty much sat around. I did do a lot of walking and go for a swim. But life is, as always, super busy, and I had a lot of catching up to do on all kinds of things.

Without any good run/workout reports, I'll leave you with some of the search strings that have led visitors (hello, visitors!) to my blog (with my comments in parentheses):

buck mountain half marathon

marathon mama

running group street cred (I love this one)

nine months up, nine months down

can I breastfeed after running a half marathon? (this reminds me of the old joke about the kid who breaks his arm and asks the doctor if he'll be able to play the violin, and the doctor says yes, and the kid says, that's amazing, I've never played before in my life)

how long is 7 miles (depends on if you're looking for an answer or a punchline)

wearing camelbak in marathon

mama marathon (of course!)

pooping before a marathon

train and run for marathon while 11 weeks pregnant (wow, her 1st trimester must shake out pretty differently from mine)

calories per roll of smarties

I'll be back in the groove next week - I've got the Turkey Trot to train for. I set a PR there last year, wouldn't it be nice to set another?

No comments: