Wednesday, February 21, 2007

2 miles

Not earth shattering, but hey, I am back into the weekday swing of things. The weather was almost spring-like yesterday, and it felt great to be out in shorts and t-shirt and not be freezing. We'd had a little rain overnight, and the sleet piles were melting, so the air smelled wet and fertile.

I traded in the big ole baby jogger and the not-really-a-jogging-stroller on a shiny new BOB, and Max and I took it for a spin last night. He did his usual stroller zone-out, which I take as a good sign. It weighs the same as the the not-really-a-jogging-stroller, but feels so much lighter, due to the bigger wheels and suspension. The handlebar is at a more reasonable height than the BJ handlebar, which I always felt like I had to reach up to hold. The seat is higher off the ground, so Max gets a better view, all the while being shaded by an enormous sun canopy. I still don't plan on taking him running all that often, but it's nice to have the option.

No comments: