Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm *really* not running!

I think the Supportive Husband gave me cooties.

As if the flulike illness wasn't enough, then there was the painful side. As that got better, I realized how much the rest of me hurt from hunching over to compensate. So I booked a massage to fix that. However, just to put the exclamation point at the end of the sentence, my toe started hurting. I went to bed with ten good piggies, and woke up with nine good piggies, and one red, swollen piggy that I can't bend or put weight on. If I had any recollection of any kind of trauma whatsoever, I would totally believe you if you told me it was broken.

So yeah, I'm officially, *officially* not running the Ten Miler, as I am officially not running right now, and haven't run (not even in place!) in over a week.

Say a little prayer for my toe - the weather has turned balmy, and I'm itchy to get back out on the roads and trails!

1 comment:

IronMo said...

oh no! you and me both, kid. I am hoping I can run a 5k by mid-May (last run 11/7/09) and it is killing me!!! Feel better soon!