Friday, April 18, 2008

Think Pink!

I am taking this summer off from marathon/half marathon training, and instead will be spending my Saturday mornings being a Pink Lady!! Yes, the very training program that horrified me so much it drove me to marathoning has sucked me in. I am terrifically excited about being a volunteer and mentor for the Women's Four Miler training program. Training starts on June 14, but preparations are already underway and I've already been to two Pink Lady meetings.

If you need more info, just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Ladies, I hope to see you all June 14 at the track!!

2 comments:

StLmom said...

So could I walk the 4 miler? Is that wimpy? I can't imagine turning from the dough lump that I am into a marathoner. Although I bet you could whip my bum into shape.
OK, OK, no promises, but send me the info and I will seriously consider.

Mama Marathon said...

Awesome! I'm emailing you some info, but yes, you can absolutely walk the 4 miler and not be wimpy. Yeeha!